Situated beside beautiful Lough Key Forest & Adventure Park, Lough Key Holiday Village is a new development of eight luxury 4* Failte Ireland approved 3 & 4 bed cottages. Whilst its location offers excellent opportunities for fishing and sight seeing, the spacious interior, presented to an exceptional standard throughout, ensures every comfort whatever the season. There are plenty of amenitiesin the surrounding localities to occupy even the most adventurous of those among us or if you prefer just kick back, enjoy the scenery and do nothing. Come and stay, and find out for yourself why people always come back.
Lough Key Marina is located beside the complex, set in 10 acres of natural habitat the marina is surrounded by woodland, reeds and natural countryside. Visitors to our cottages have access to the marina and enjoy boat trips on the lake exploring the shoreline and taking in its many islands. There are numerous walks and nature trails affording lovely views within the forest park and motor boat hire and water skiing are available locally (seasonal).
There are three and four bedroom detached houses on their own grounds suitable to sleep up to 6 and 8 people respectively. Two of the three en-suite bedrooms are located on the first floor with the main bathroom, third bedroom, modern kitchen and large living/dining area located on the ground floor. The development is newly constructed and is exquisitely furnished and equipped to the highest standard to include:
* Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
* Large living/dining room with television/DVD and open fire
* Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
* Large main bathroom fitted with shower and full size jacuzzi bath
* Oil fired central heating
* Private entrance with automatic gates, car parking, large green for play and tarmac avenue ideal for children with bikes, trike’s etc
* Wheelchair friendly
* Access to Lough Key Marina, slipway, facilities etc.
* Less than 100 metres to the Moorings Restaurant and bar